Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hasn't happened yet

Still waiting...

Ideally Jennifer would like for the baby to arrive just after AJ gets home. He leaves Iraq next Monday (May 19) and the earliest he would get here would be May 21. She is really ready to go. She will be 38 weeks tomorrow and they are supposed to do a check at the doctor's office to see if she has started dilating yet.


We were at Margaret's house this past Sunday (Mother's Day) for a cookout and I took a few pictures of Jennifer so she could send some to AJ. This past Saturday I finished a diaper stacker for Jennifer. The one she had originally registered for at WalMart was not available at any stores or online. So I found some fabric on Ebay (classic Pooh on a pale pink background) and a pattern and made one for her.


I've really missed sewing. Right now all my sewing stuff is mostly packed up and sitting in the dining room but I got it arranged to the point where I could at least get to my sewing machine and basic supplies. It's still going to take a while before I get my sewing room back because Michael wants to move Jennifer (and the baby) into the small room so we can redo the front bedroom (paint, flooring, etc.). THEN I'm supposed to get my sewing room back.

No comments: