Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Grrrrrrrr!

I hate this den! I hate this house! I want to move!

I have been trying to figure out how to rearrange the furniture in my den for several weeks now. The room is long and narrow and has several doorways in it, plus a fireplace at one end. Arranging furniture in it is definitely a challenge. Of course it doesn't help that we currently have a dining room set stored at one end of the room (disassembled at present).

After we got the "new" couch, he wanted to keep the old one for extra seating! I told him we didn't have room for it and suggested he give it to his daughter (especially satisfying since we just discovered several weeks ago that her kids stuck candy on the back of the sofa and between the cushions last Halloween - and the candy wasn't wrapped).

I guess what it really boils down to is that we just need to get rid of a lot of stuff. I'm ready to if I can just get my "dear" husband to participate and help with some of it.

No comments: