Thursday, April 17, 2008

The "I could have been killed in that accident" club




Last Saturday morning, one of Michael's nephews, who is a Gwinnett County policeman, was involved in an accident while on the job. He was going to a call and had his lights on. Another vehicle did not yield in an intersection and struck Jeff's police car. The photos show the result of the accident.

I don't know all the details but we were told that he came out of this accident without injuries.
Since I was involved in the accident in Oklahoma right before Christmas, I have heard of people being killed or seriously injured in accidents where their cars went off the road or down embankments. I don't know why I was so fortunate but there must be a reason. I was blessed to be spared so I know I must have some purpose. It's just been difficult for me to understand what it might be. OK - enough of that.



No comments: