Saturday, June 21, 2008

Catching up

The trip last weekend wore me out. It's taken me several days to feel like myself again. I guess that's part of getting older. **sigh**

Jennifer and I went to the New Baby Products store to pick up something she had ordered. They had a baby scale in the store so Jennifer got Kellyn weighed. She weighed in at 7 lbs, 7 ozs, so she seems to be doing quite well. She's sleeping for 3 to 4 hours at a time now and staying awake for longer periods of time.

I enjoyed seeing Nathan last weekend but it was also sad to think that I won't see him (except for his leave) until after his 23rd birthday. I thought he would have a 12-month tour but it's going to be a 15-month tour (going back to 12-month tours doesn't happen until August 1).

Nathan at Ft. Hood

Nathan got to meet Kellyn for the first time - he was almost afraid to hold her because she's so small.


No comments: